This advanced professional development course builds upon, and expands skill competencies gained from the NLP Practitioner Certification. With successful completion of this course, students earn their Master Practitioner Certification from NFNLP.
You will learn in easy-to-understand English, all the techniques you'll need to become a highly skilled and sought after Master NLP Practitioner. This Certification Course is presented by skillful, experienced trainers who explain NLP technologies and guide you as you learn. This is an intensive course, with hands-on experience, you use what you learn right away.
Through presentation focusing on theory, discussion, having your questions answered, and especially through experiential exercises students learn to use these advanced techniques of Neuro-Linguistic Programing (NLP) right away, building self-confidence and understanding.
- Presuppositions of NLP
- The study of human excellence.
- Patterns of Dr Milton Erickson, and Virginia Satir.
- Strategies people use, and the meta model
- Advanced rapport building
- Sub-modalities recognizing how a person makes decisions allows practitioners to introduce irresistible change.
- Motivational Meta programs
- Advanced anchoring
- Highly influential words
- Using Metaphor and the value of story telling with embedded commands
- The words to avoid
- Positive patterns of the language for change
- Understanding, eliciting, and utilizing Timelines
- Eliciting waking hypnosis
- Understand how to cause a shift in state quickly